My reflection
As a student , it's my
privilege to gain some knowledge , learning or discoveries in our
school. I know how hard to study is because I'm also a student that
trying to study hard. There are some struggles in my life , many
problems I have passed but some are still inside. As student it is
normal to me to encountered some problems but all of this problems made
me stronger
I've
discovered how to live and stand in my own and becoming independent.
I've learned to solve my problems in my own decisions without the help
of others.
I have
encountered some problems specially about my family and my projects in
school but I faced and passed all this problems with no doubts so I'm
very thankful to God for supporting and guiding me everyday.
Moving on, I will prove to them that I can live without the help of the
other people and I will continue what I have started until my last
breath.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento