Miyerkules, Setyembre 5, 2012

my modern hero


Every day, every hour, every minute, and every second increases the number of people who sacrifice for his fellow and it called hero. The hero is willing to sacrifice and pull the fragile road just for his beloved alike.
In our world today I see many quantitative and become a hero but it hurts and I see that this is strange. She is unusual in other mother in earth. I said to because this is really strange. She stands on her own feet as a true and loving mother and not only that, she also performed the duties of a father. I considered my mother as a hero because she coping to be a responsible mother and father to us. I’m very proud to my mother as a hero.
Until now, still continuing to sacrifice roles and should play my hero, none other than my mother.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento